Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank you for the trials!


Be encouraged in that whatever trials you may be facing that you are not alone.
God is there and will always be with you and give you the strength to keep on!
Isaiah 40:31 says...

"but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."

and Isaiah 41:10...

"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

One of my favorite songs says...

"Thank you for the trials, for the fire, for the pain.
Thank you for the strenght, knowing you have
ordained every day."

You are not alone. God's power will be shone when
you are weak and He will bring about his good and
perfect will even though we may not know what it is.
God bless!

~Lily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that song! It encourages me every time I hear it. Thanks for sharing!

~bronte