Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I wonder


Another video but this one is AMAZING!
So encouraged by this song.

"And it feels like there's not enough
praise inside of me. With all these words,
all my heart can sing is holy.
You are holy.

Jesus Christ, you bled your love, laid down
your self and gave me life. In naked shame
you hung and you were lifted high. Here I
lay in awe and wonder. I am afraid, for no
one's ever sacrificed and loved me this way.
So on my face I fall under your heavy grace.
Here I lay in awe and wonder."

God's love for us is so amazing and it fills me
with awe. No one has loved me as much as my
Savior. And I think that can be easy to forget.
Dwell on Christ's love for you in this day. Don't
let your heart and mind be distracted from God's
goodness to you! You are loved and cared for!
Have a blessed week!
~Lily

No comments: