Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Monday, February 13, 2012

Because He won't leave me

 

2 days until Bolivia! It has come so fast!

There are so many words to describe what I'm feeling
and I'm overwhelmed with a tidal wave of emotions.
But the one and only thing I can cling to is that God
is with me throughout all of this. He won't leave me.
Someone gave me a card with this verse in it...
"See what kind of love the Father has given us, that we
should be called children of God; and so we are!"
~1 John 3:1-3

I am loved! Despite how much I have to do, or how
excited I am to go see these children, or how sad I am
to leave my family, church and friends behind for 3
months, I know beyond know that I am loved.

I will fear no evil. for my God is with me.  And if my
God is with me, whom then shall I fear?

~Lily

1 comment:

Jess said...

Again your post encouraged my heart! Thank you for letting God shine through you!