Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


“Ma” she calls out to me and pulls my hand around her tiny one. “Mommy!” She says again and grins up at me. My heart melts for the hundredth time. All day yesterday my heart jumped as she called out “Ma!” 

He’s just starting to talk. I walked outside during dinner for one moment and walked back in. He looked over at me from his high chair with his goofy baby grin. “MAMA!” My mouth dropped open and I just smiled LARGE.

How I love these little babies. I’m not really their mommy or their mama. I can never fit that role. They have lost the one that they should have been calling mama. I can’t understand it and sometimes it can be so very hard. But I know that God has brought them here for a very special reason. He has put them in this family and He has also brought me here. So I can love them. 

Happy Mother’s Day! To everyone who loves a precious little one! Thank you for all you do!

God bless!!! Much love from me and the babies!

~Lily Fluharty






No comments: