Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Monday, January 12, 2015

Three more sleeps…

It's winding down… tomorrow is my last full day in the States… Leaving home to head back to my other home. How do you process? So sad to leave one place but excited to leave for the other place. My dreams are full of snatching up little faces with big brown eyes and hugging them and hugging them and not letting them go. Three more sleeps until I see fuzzy heads and one of those sleeps will be on a plane…

I feel blessed. Humbled really by all the support and love I have received while I have been home. I feel so encouraged and excited to see God continue to work. Because I know it's definitely NOT me! It's so cool to see God at work. His love is beautiful and I love seeing it transform tiny lives.

It hurts to say "goodbye" and "I love you" even though I know it isn't forever to so many people I love in one home. I'm beyond excited to say, "HELLO again" and "I love you" to those I love in another home.

But here is how good God is… trying to pack a BUNCH of stuff into my checked bag and carry on… people have been absolutely AMAZING and 28 books in Spanish for the kids!!!
Little gifts and candy for all the kids
Chocolate and cards for ALL the staff and Tias!

Then I got a message asking if I could bring back two car parts because it saves money buying it here than spending double there… ok… how do I fit CAR PARTS into already stuffed bags??? But God is crazy… found out that I get a second checked bag for FREE! And then went to pick up the car parts and they are SMALL and LIGHT WEIGHT!!! Thank you JESUS!!!

Seeing God in the big things and also in little things like being able to fit an extra ranch dressing in to bless someone in Bolivia. They love their ranch…

Hopefully I post one more time before I leave and I will try to post when I arrive in Bolivia sometime over this weekend!!!

Thank you so much for all your support and prayers!!!! Please be praying as I travel that customs and immigration and baggage claims and security and connecting flights and all the craziness of flying all goes well.

God is so good! So excited to see Him continue to work and see His love poured out!

In Christ Jesus who blows me away daily,
Lily Fluharty


No comments: