Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Special moments

I barely have time to post even though I love writing! So sorry for those who are checking in regularly! I'll try to post more frequently!

But life moves on and all my little munchkins are getting soooooo big!!!

Sabina took 4 steps by herself yesterday which made me scream because I was so excited!!!
My little man is FINALLY potty trained!!!
All my little ones keep telling me, "I love you so so much!" every day which fills me with smiles!

One of my favorite moments of the day is when we do devotions after dinner. Singing (screaming) "My God is Greater" in Spanish with hand motions and even Lolina and the babies join in and lift their arms and wave them back and forth! I was telling them that Jesus is God's son and explaining the gospel and how he came to earth to die for our sins. The next night I asked who remembered what we talked about. I said, "Jesus came down to…???" and Peniel smiles and goes, "to bed!" haha! Made us laugh!

So many special moments with them that make me smile! YES there are hard moments and moments where they don't want to obey and those moments are hard!!! God is gracious and I am learning more every day! Continually amazed at His faithfulness to me.

I'm about to head to church!!! Hopefully there are more updates coming soon!!! :) Much love and thank you so much for your support and prayers!!!

In Christ Jesus,
Lily Flu

No comments: