Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Screaming

Screaming.
One of my little guys decided that this week would be a week of screaming.
Wonderful.
And one of my little gals decided to join him.
Let's just say this was a very loud week in my house!
It's in moments with two little ones screaming and two babies on their potty chairs waiting to be changed and two little girls running around laughing and kind of putting on pajamas and one looking for her toothbrush and another one yelling, "Tia Lily, toilet paper PLEASE" that I either just about lose it or start laughing.
So many times do I need grace in the midst of the chaos.
It's not always kisses and hugs.
I LOVE and treasure those moments. ALOT.
But all moms know that in between those beautiful moments there are moments of pure chaos where you literally don't know which kid to tend to first and usually go towards who is screaming the loudest just to bring the noise level down a few notches.
Beautiful chaos how redemptive you are.

Seeing God refine and work in me in those chaotic moments. In the moments where I would much rather sleep in than wake up and re-clean the house and restart the chaos.

But God.

That's where my hope lies. In the hard days, in the good days, it's all up to Him! I am not here because of me. It's all about Jesus and His goodness and love. It's beautiful. I can find rest in Him even in the craziest of crazy moments.

And every hug and kiss completely wipes away every frustration.

We have been working on a memory verse all month and I have been amazed seeing the little ones memorize it! It's Hebrews 4:12-13 (In Spanish) and each little one LOVES it when it's their time to recite it by memory. Even 2 year old Emanuel knows most of it!!! Mariros (3 years old) usually throws in the word Princess here and there too... ;)

 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

God is ALIVE AND ACTIVE!!!!

So blessed at everything God is teaching me and learning to trust Him isn't always easy but it's All for HIM!!!

Thank you all for your love and support and prayers!!!!

In Christ who completely blows me away,
Lily Flu

1 comment: