Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Monday, December 7, 2015

December Update :)

Hello my blog! I am so sorry for not posting regularly. It's been almost 5 months...

Quick update  for those of you who still check this... :)

It has been a very busy few months. With 10 little ones in my house it is always go go go! Several new little ones arrived and I now have a baby living with me. Josias just turned 4 months and arrived at my house when he was 3 weeks. What a joy it has been to have him with us. He's FINALLY sleeping through the night and is so happy and smiley and he makes my heart explode every day!

I took a week long trip with some gringo friends to the salt flats, Salar de Uyuni and it was amazingly beautiful. Then we spent several days in Santa Cruz and made some amazing friends and got to visit an amazing church where God is touching so many young hearts.

All the kids here are doing well. This past weekend was the graduating for 5 of the oldest kids here at Casa de Esperanza. We are so proud of Ruddy, Esteban, Juan Carlos, Miguel and Raquel. Ruddy had the highest grade in his class and received 1,000 bolivianos from the government. We are so proud of him!!!!

Thank you all for your support and prayers. I will try try try to be more diligent in posting! :) But it's almost Christmas (which seems weird here with no snow haha). So thankful for all God is doing here and in my heart. To HIM be the glory!!!!

In Christ,
Lily Fluharty

No comments: