Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Monday, December 27, 2010

More on Compassion


So once again I am going to talk about... Compassion.
Seriously, it is an amazing organization. For only $38
a month, you can sponsor a child. The money will
enable the child to live a better life as well as have the
opportunity to learn about Jesus. I have been sponsoring
Kevin for several years and it has been such a rewarding
experience. But you may be saying, "I can't afford it!"
I was only thirteen when I started and had no income, but
God has provided. I have learned what I need with what
needs to be done. You are not just sending money to
a stranger, you are investing in a relationship with a child.
A child with a name. A child who will love you and will
love every single letter you send. Pray and spend time with
God asking what He wants you to do. If He wants you to
invest your time and resources into a child, He will enable
you to do so. Compassion International is not just a gift
for the child, it is a gift for the sponsor as well. Click here
to go to their website and learn more. God bless!
~Lily

No comments: