Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Passion 2011


This is just a brief overview of the Passion 2011
conference that I recently attended in Atlanta.
Passion 2011 is a conference for 17-25 year olds.
The main goal is to glorify God-uniting students
in worship and prayer for spiritual awakening in
this generation. It was truly amazing to hear Jesus'
name praised and to see 22,000 young adults
unite in His name. The speakers and worship
were all amazing.I was encouraged and felt that
Jesus drew near and spoke to me. The biggest
thing I took away was that Jesus wants to be my
everything. He wants to be at the center of
everything that I do.To Him be all the glory and
not to me. My happiness and desires should be
in Him and not in myself and in belongings. I
also enjoyed my family group which was 8 people
that I met and we grew together as we discussed
things that we heard and felt at the conference.
I was so encouraged throughout this whole
conference and want to live my life for God
alone. I will write later about some of the causes that
Passion was contributing to. God worked through
these young people in amazing ways.
Happy new year and God bless!
~Lily

No comments: