Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Here am I


Isaiah 6:8-9

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,
“Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
He said, “Go and tell this people"

This is definitely my favorite Bible verse! Every
time I read it I feel convicted and encouraged
at the same time. I am convicted to share God's
word with my friends here at home. I see my
fear of man. I also see God's grace in my life
and I am encouraged when I remember that He
will never leave me or forsake me. I also am
encouraged because it makes me want to pursue
my dream of going to Africa to share this message
with "the Least of these". These precious children
who need the hope of Jesus! What is God calling
you to do? Where will you go for Him and who
will you tell?
God bless!
~Lily

No comments: