Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Friday, July 8, 2011

Thank YOU!!!


Ok... so I have been super encouraged and blessed by all of YOU my readers! I am encouraged to write more when I see all the people and states and countries who have followed or read my blog. I am excited to see God using this little blog to reach others and raise awareness about these orphaned and poor children who are too precious to be forgotten or ignored. It will be cool to see what happens with this blog as I get ready for Africa :) God bless and thank you thank you thank you!!! God bless!
~Lily

1 comment:

Laura said...

When do you leave, Lily? I'm so excited for you! If you plan to send out a letter, please send it to us!! :) It thrills my heart to see you so on fire for the LORD. Blessings as you journey in your walk with HIM!