Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kids kids and more kids

3 weeks left! Before I had left I had hoped to blog every week and keep you all posted
but with spotty internet and a super busy schedule... well... I'll have a lot of stories to
blog about when I get home.

Jessa and I got back to Caranavi safe and sound and definitely miss the team and Jameson
and Diedra who left the week after back to the states. It was weird having me and Jessa
be the only American's up here. Every day I fall more and more in love with Caranavi and
with these kids. Our Spanish is continually growing and it's awesome to be able to have
conversations that actually can last hours with these kids.

My day is packed with kids kids kids and lots and lots of laughing and smiles and hugs.
This week I've been in the Guarderia which is where all the little kids go in the morning so
that the Tia's can get work done. The little guys are so sweet and continually screaming
"Hermana Lily!" at me so they can show me what their doing or get a hug. After lunch
I help in different houses every day with homework and help the Tia's clean or watch
the little ones. I LOVE every moment of it!

God is so good and I have been so blown away by His goodness and faithfulness!

~Lily


1 comment:

Aunt Cindy said...

Happy Birthday sweet Lily!!! We love & miss you and are praying for you! We sent you an E-card--hope you enjoy it. Love, Aunt Cindy