Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How did time fly???

So crazy that 3 months is almost up! Were flying home on Monday and it´s crazy how fast time flew. I will have lots of stories and pictures coming soon too so keep checking in once I get home! Spent my birthday hanging out with the kids and a little surprise birthday bash with four of the older kids from the primera casa where I got cake smashed into my face and eggs smashed on my head and overall had a lot of fun. Last Sunday at church me and Jessa were both able to share our testimonies with the youth group which was super encouraging. I´m really going to miss being with all these kids 24/7 and getting hugs and ¨Hermana Lily¨ all the time. I am going to miss playing soccer with the boys 3 times a week and all the yummy food here! It has been such an incredible 3 months and I am so thankful for every second of it! :) Blessings from Bolivia and see you soon!
Lily

No comments: