Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Visa- CHECK!

It's official! I have my visa and all my paperwork is done! God is soooo good! It is a very complicated waiting process but so blessed that mine went through and I can stay!!! 

Officially made it over Death Road 11 times! Their in the process of fixing it so every time I crossed it was improving little by little! So crazy beautiful though! Huge green mountains and falling waterfalls and beautiful trees and flowers everywhere. And for the first time yesterday, AIR CONDITIONING in the taxi!!! 

So blessed to be back in Caranavi with the kids and not have to worry about paperwork anymore!!! :) 
God is good! God bless and lots and lots of love from Bolivia! Happy birthday to my sweet sister Maddy!!! Love and miss all of my sweet sisters.
~Lily

No comments: