Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Thursday, December 6, 2012

He heard my voice


“When the enemy was all that I could see. I cried out to the Lord. He heard my voice. And he rescued me. His grace has set me free. What a Savior what a God. Oh Lord you a shield about me. Your my glory the lifter of my head. And Lord you are the one who saves me. Your my glory the lifter of my head. Your the lifter of my head. I was dead within. Surrounded by my sin. I cried out to the Lord. He heard my voice. And at Calvary He beat death and set me free. What a Savior what a God. Arise oh Lord for Salvation is Yours. Only You can save us. By Your death You raised us.”  -Lord you are a Shield by David Potter
“Bless the Lord oh my soul. Sing praise to Him and Him alone. Sing praise with me you heavenly host. Cuz I can’t help myself. For there is no-one else like you God. I could sing a song a hundred miles long but it won’t come near. Hallelujah! Sing to the Lord. Hallelujah! My soul rejoice.”  -Hundred miles by Judah & the Lion
First off if you don’t own the music by these great bands go immediately to itunes and buy their music! So encouraging and I love worshiping every morning to these songs. Beautiful sunny day today... amazed by God's grace in my life!
~lily

No comments: