Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Finally walking

Emanuel is FINALLY walking!!!! Enjoy this really short clip! I lost my voice from screaming I was soooo excited… 18 months and finally walking! He loves it! All the "big kids" (all under 5) in my house were almost more excited than Emanuel was. It is so cool to see them all cheer each other on. They definitely have their' moments of not getting along and tattling on each other and every once in a while there are tiny fist fights between the twins… But I love seeing them learn to get along. It definitely isn't the easiest to live with lots of other brothers and sisters all the time. But when they come alongside each other and root for each other it is absolutely precious. Moments like this make all the craziness worth it. :)

~Lily


No comments: