Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Love spill over

Two AMAZING quotes that I have been reading and re-reading. God has been doing some crazy things lately in my heart! I need His help daily to love Him but the only response I can give back is everything that I am. I am weak and feeble... but that’s where the beauty comes in. God doesn’t need me to be anything greater because HE is great. He uses the weak and lowly to show just how strong and majestic He is!!! He makes everything glorious because of His unending glory! How beautiful. Literally makes me sink to my knees in praise because His love for us is so great. 
“Be persuaded, timid soul, that He has loved you too much to cease loving you.” -Archbishoph Fenelon
“Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I canot speak! For I am a child. But the Lord said unto me, Say not I am a child; for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee shou shalt speak.” Jeremiah 1:6-7
“What he has in himself must not be mentioned, but lost in the consideration that he was chosen to speak for God. God knows how young you are, and how slender your knowledge and experience; God will magnify Himself in  your feebleness.” C.H. Spurgeon

My prayer each day is this, “All I want to do is love you first and let that love spill into those around me.”
In my own strength… I can't. In God's love, nothing is impossible.
Blessings and hugs from Bolivia!

1 comment:

beki said...

Sweet truth, Lily! Loved this and will be thinking on these quotes. Love you friend!