Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Monday, January 30, 2012

2 weeks!!!

AAAAHHHH!!!! 2 weeks??? Really??? Where did the time go? It was just a short time ago that I was saying 3 months! But here we go... 2 week countdown. I can't believe it.

For the most part I'm all ready to go. My room is filled with piles to take and piles to leave home. My suitcase is half full and soon, oh so soon! I will be flying away to Bolivia. To precious smiling faces, learning new names and hearing a foreign language 24/7.

This week I've learned and relearned...
*God is faithful and I really DON'T need to worry about anything.
*I have some AMAZING friends.
*I absolutely love laughing with my sisters in the car.
*That there might be dog meat in Bolivia!? :(
*I really don't need that many clothes for 3 months.
*I'm going to miss eating chocolate chip cookies.
        
*To only eat peeled fruit when I'm there.
*How hard it's going to be to say goodbye to my kids at the YMCA.
*I am so blessed by my church family.
*I have super supportive parents.
*That two weeks fly by.

Get ready for some crazy adventures!
Excited to see God glorified in this trip and to see His goodness shown through the stories I hope to tell here. Intense is probably a good word.



~Lily



No comments: