Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Monday, January 16, 2012

Your mountain is waiting


“You're off to Great Places! 
Today is your day! 
Your mountain is waiting, 
So... get on your way!” 

Almost 4 weeks until I am off to the
mountains of Bolivia. It's coming really
fast and I am so excited to go! The first
month there, I will be taking an intensive
Spanish course in the morning and then
helping out with the kids and getting to
know them in the afternoons. 

Then after the course, a team of 16 from 
my church will be coming for 2 weeks to
put on several roofs on the children's homes
and to love and serve the children and tias!

After they leave, I will have a month and  
half left of being with the kids ALL day! 
Hopefully I will be able to pick up on Spanish
(the course should help) and really be able
to get to know the kids and Tias. 

God is so good and gracious in saving me
and drawing me to Himself. I want to 
display his glorious love to these kids.
May God be glorified and honored!

~Lily

No comments: