Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back to Bolivia!


Can't wait to get back to MOUNTAINS!!!


And Lovin' on these kids!
Back to Bolivia!!! I cannot wait to head back to loving on these precious beautiful children! I am in the middle of visa applications and lots of paperwork and waiting but I am hoping to head back by the end of summer if all my paperwork goes through! Lord willing if my 1 year visa goes through, I will then be staying until next May. I am so excited to be able to spend more time and invest more in the lives of these kids. I would LOVE prayer for visa and travel plans and that I would have peace to trust the Lord's timing in all of this! It has been a crazy journey and I am excited to see my Bolivian adventure continue! Thanks to you all for continuing to follow this blog and for all your prayers! I am so grateful and blessed! Lots of love!
Dios te bendiga!!
~Lily

No comments: