Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'm back!

Andres
Here I am, once again writing from Bolivia!!! I have been here for almost 2 weeks and it has been absolutely amazing.

I flew in and jumped right into a taxi where I arrived at church just in time to hear the kids singing and to get tons of hugs and kisses. Peniel just leaned against me and murmured "Tia Lily" over and over.

I moved into the Quinta where I am in charge of 9 kiddos...
My newest little one- July

Febe- Just turned 6
David-5
Andres-5
Elisabet-5
Ismael-4
Juanes-4
Javier-4
Peniel-2
July-2

It can be a big chaotic but it's amazing to be back. The kids and I are slowly starting to get back into the routine. There were several Tias who came and went when I was in the states so were working towards consistency. With 9 little ones, consistency means God giving lots of grace and patience. But He is soooo good! I don't deserve it.

The boys being all gangster ;)
Samuel, Antonio, Miguel and Carlos
I am in La Paz for a couple of days for my visa. Please keep praying that everything will go well! much love and hugs from Bolivia!

~Lily

No comments: