Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Thursday, August 1, 2013

In my suitcase...

Heading back to Casa de Esperanza in Caranavi, Bolivia in 2 days.

My room is a mess right now with things to take, things to leave and things I am not sure about yet.

It's usually pretty crazy the packing process.
I'm scared of having my bags overweight.
I'm scared of forgetting something I will NEED in this next year.

But here's a few things that are for SURE going into my suitcase...

1. Pop rocks
Bringing these down for the kids. They have probably never had something like this.


2. Lucy pants
I love these super comfortable pants that last!

3. Lice comb
Some people get grossed out by this but it's part of living with 65 kids... and it's really not as bad as people say... :) 

4. Books in Spanish
So excited to bring down some spanish books for the kids. Thanks to everyone who donated! Such a huge blessing!


Today is packing day and tomorrow is my last full day in the States. Saturday morning I fly out bright and early to arrive in La Paz, Bolivia early Sunday morning. Then it is a 5-6 hour drive on death road to Caranavi. A long day of traveling but well worth it when I get greeted by hugs and hearing "Tia Lily" on Sunday afternoon. Cannot wait.

Love and blessings to you all! Please be praying for all travels to go safely and smoothly and quickly ;)

~Lily Fluharty




No comments: