Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013- a year flown by

2013 has been a year that I can't even find words to explain.

It's been a year where I have grown so much in my walk with God.

It has been a year where I have learned to trust Him with each moment and each day.

It has been a year where I have become a Tia to 10 little ones.

It has been a year living in green mountains and sunshine.

It has been a year where I have laughed at my mistakes and grown from them.

It has been a year where I have learned to forgive and move on and keep loving.

It has been a year where I have seen so much of myself and seen so much of God's grace.

It has been a year of delicious bolivian food.

It has been a year of missing my family.

It has been a year of continuing to work on Spanish ;)

It has been a year of wonderful friends.

It has been a year where God continues to ask me to trust Him.

It has been a year where I look back and smile.

It has been a year of laughter, tears, smiles, joy, and love.

It has been a year of tucking little ones into bed and whispering "I love you".

It has been a year of cleaning and re-cleaning and washing clothes by hand.

It has been a year of HARD work.

It has been an adventure.

I am so amazed at how God has shown His love to me this year. He has grown me, changed me and continues to do so. Praise HIM! I do not deserve His love and grace but am so thankful for it each new day.

2013 has flown by.

Coming back to Bolivia, becoming a full time Tia, Having little Lily named after me and being her "god-mother", trips to waterfalls and rivers, pizza with all the kids, having all the little ones move into my home, 2 months in the States with my wonderful family, being a missionary with Cup of Cold Water Ministries, coming back to Bolivia for the 3rd time, my second Christmas with the kids and seeing God work miracles.

So much has happened in this past year and I give ALL glory to Christ! All that I write, I write to point to HIM. We are sojourners in this land. How quickly the time passes.

I am so excited to see God work in this new year. 2014. I pray that each day would be for Christ. That God would work in this family of Casa de Esperanza. That God would continue to grow me and strengthen me in Him.

Thank you all so much for your love, prayers and support for myself and also for the children here. They are too precious to be ignored.

Sending so much love from all of us to you!

In Christ Jesus,
Lily Fluharty

and also...

Betty, Febe, Andres, David, Ely, Ismael, Javier, Juanes, Peniel and July




No comments: