Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Check

Time is ticking down. I am about to head back to a loooot more time in Bolivia.

It's been crazy not having a set return date. It's a scary thought but at the same time
it's very cool to trust God with His timing and plan.
Miguel Angel


I look at videos and pictures of the kids and every time I look at the clock I change

it to Bolivian time in my mind and picture what everyone is up to. Maybe they are
just waking up or getting ready to eat lunch... and my heart bursts as I think that in
just 16 days I will be there alongside them!

This summer has literally flown by. I feel like I just arrived home and unpacked
and now I am beginning to stick things back in suitcases and checking off the
checklist of things I can't forget to bring.
Kisses from Juanes

Every time I check an item off the list I think of a little face that I am closer to seeing.
I miss being called Tia Lily.
I miss singing together at lunch with all the children.
I miss tiny hugs and always having at least one little one on my lap.

I am so excited to see God continue to work.
Love to you all!
~Lily

No comments: