Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Home in my other home

Wow… I don't even have the words to write this post but here it goes…

I'm home… well at least in my other home.

How do you explain leaving one place you love with people you love to go back to the other place you love with the other people you love? Haha…. it's pretty confusing honestly.

Came back to the States for about a month and a half for vacation and even though it was really hard to leave my kids, it feels good to slow down, spend time with my family and recharge.

It's crazy going from nonstop work, early mornings, being responsible for 10 kids, never being alone, bolivian food to being home with my family and pretty much nothing to do except for enjoy my time with them and relax. Honestly, it feels great… but it's still hard.

The morning I got home I got to Skype with some of my kiddos and it was amazing to hear them all screaming, "Tia LILY!!!!!" I miss the chaos. :)

Even though there is culture shock coming home and it can be emotional and hard to figure out, I am so blessed by this opportunity to be home and spend time with my family and also worship alongside my family at church. I have missed my church soooo much!!!

I have lots of pics and posts coming soon!!! So excited to see God continue to work and guide my life. His plan is always faaar better than anything I could imagine. Love this journey He has me on…

Thank you all for your love and support and prayers!!!

Much love,
Lily Fluharty


No comments: