Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Friday, November 28, 2014

Thankful

Just a little bit of what I'm thankful for…


God- my creator, faithful Father, Savior, Shepherd, Love, wonderful councilor, truth, my king
God has led me through mountains and valleys and I have learned over and over again in this past year of his love and faithfulness. I can not even imagine my life without my Jesus and am so blessed that by His grace He saved me from a life of darkness.

My families… I have two now…

My parents have been such an amazing blessing to me. I have seen them selflessly serve God and each other and also encourage me to follow God's plan no matter the cost. I love them and how loud and hyper they are and how they point our family to God.
My sissies… well there's not enough words to describe them… loud, hilarious, beautiful, hyper, caring, artistic, talented, Godly… so blessed by my beautiful sisters and their love for our family and most importantly for God.

And my Bolivian family. My 69 kids. The staff. My heart has exploded time and time again for these kids and I am so blessed that God has brought me to Bolivia to love on them and get loved back. I have learned soooo much and have grown. I am blessed to be a part of Casa de Esperanza.

I am also so thankful for my church family and the opportunity to worship alongside them for the next month at Sovereign Grace Church. I have missed living life together with them.

Plus there are tons of other stuff I'm thankful for…
FOOD-pizza, steak, chocolate chip cookies, mountain dew…
Warm blankets in winter
fast internet
bracelets
Psalm 37:1-4
American candy
puppies

And lots of other random and beautiful stuff…

So blessed by God's love and grace!
So thankful!!!

Thank you ALL for your love and support and encouragement these past few years. I am so blown away by God's unending goodness to me.

Much love,
Lily Fluharty

No comments: