Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Sunday, January 26, 2014

I don't deserve syrup!

Wow! So blessed by God's goodness and the love and kisses from my little ones. Gorgeous sunrises that bring tears to my eyes as I feel God's nearness, little ones wrapping their chubby arms around my neck surprising me from behind when I most need a hug, amazing times of worship and letting go of my fears and failures and resting in the completed work of Christ. I don't deserve it! So blessed by my life. So blessed by these children. So blessed by my Savior.

Finishing up the last few hours of my day off before I head back to my house and the kids tomorrow morning. Is it weird that I miss them on my day off? 

And my weekend got 1000 times better when someone brought me SYRUP from the states. Seriously!!! I almost started crying. Well... not really but I definitely miss some of the weirdest stuff. So I have made pancakes 6 times in the last 24 hours from scratch. Oh so good!

Here comes another crazy week! :) Headed to the pool with a bunch of the older girls tomorrow. Classes start next week for all the kids so were trying to enjoy the last week of vacations. 

Thank you for all your prayers and support!!! Thanks for reading this blog as well!!! I hope you fall in love a little more with my beautiful children as you read and see how good God is. His love never fails! 

Much love!!!

Lily Fluharty

1 comment:

Kristi F. said...

Ha! I can just smell the syrup on you! I dreamed last night I was with you at Casa... The setting looked different, but the chaos of lots of children was probably close to reality. I kept waiting for you to show up, but you were busy with your duties. Finally, you came in and I collapsed in your arms in happy tears. I kept shouting 'hola' to the little kids like I do when we Skype. Bummed when my alarm went off at 5:20am. I didn't want to end our visit together!