Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Monday, August 13, 2012

Back in Bolivia!!!!

Writing this in La Paz!!!! I'm back in Bolivia!
Travels and customs went really well yesterday and
I got in early this morning. Kinda tired but already
started on the crazy visa process so planning on
going to Caranavi in a few days. I can't wait to see
the kids. I miss them like crazy especially when it's
so close. My heart wants to fly out of La Paz all
the way down death road to get to all the kids. :)

Ok... so a not so great picture of my amazing view. but by the time I put it up I lost all patience. Just take my word... it's a good view. :)


It was a crazy process getting here and as I read my
devotions this morning I was reminded of how faithful
He is. In the times where I have no idea what my next
step is and when He shows me where to put my feet.
He is good. And I so easily forget it. And He so
readily reminds me.

No comments: