Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Monday, August 6, 2012

Back to Bolivia!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the papers are in and I am heading back to bolivia this Sunday for 9ish months. I am beyond excited. It's been a crazy waiting process getting this paperwork and I still have a lot of craziness to get the next visa while in Bolivia but I am so excited to get back to the kids.

 God has been so faithful and have been reminded in this waiting process that He has my life in His hands. I don't have to worry about when papers will come in and what day I will leave because He knows. And I am grateful that God continued to show me and teach me that in my time home.

In these next 9 months in Bolivia I will be volunteering at the same orphanage I was at before and loving and serving the kids and Tias living there. In the mornings I will be caring for the little children in a nursery like room with lots of toys and we will do Bible stories, work on numbers and letters and play. In the afternoons I will be helping with homework, washing clothes, cleaning, helping more with the little kids and hanging out with the kids and loving on them.

Please be praying for me in these next months for...

-The Residency visa process. That all my papers would go through smoothly and quickly and that there would be no issues getting everything to where it has to be.
-Safety in traveling. Traveling from LaPaz to Caranavi on Death Road several times for visa stuff.
-Opportunities to share my testimony and more of God's love with the kids and that God would draw many more to Him in these next 9 months!

So that's the SUPER exciting update! :) Can't wait!
~Lily

No comments: