Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Friday, August 17, 2012

Today I get to see them!

It's 1:10 in the morning here in La Paz and once again I can't sleep because I'm so excited to head back to Caranavi and see all the kids! The visa process is going well and I am so grateful for all your prayers! God is good all the time! It's still hard for me to believe that I'm here in Bolivia and that in just a few hours I will be hugging 87 precious children whom I adore!
A few of the older kids messaged me on facebook asking when I was coming to Bolivia and it was so surreal to say yup, I'm here and just a few hours away from you and we'll talk this weekend! It blows me away.


God has brought me so far in these last few years and I am continually reminded how I only need to trust Him because His leading and timing are perfect. Always. I never would have thought I would end up in Bolivia but I am so blessed that God guided me to love the kids at Casa de Esperanza. There's no way to not fall in love with every single one of them.

Lots of love and hugs from Bolivia!!! God bless!
~Lily

Update: wrote this early this morning when I couldn't sleep and it never posted... so i put it up now :)

No comments: