Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tomorrow!

TOMORROW!!! I fly out and will be getting to Bolivia early monday morning. I would LOVE prayers for safe travels and also that once I get there I can get on this crazy visa process and that it would go smoothly and quickly... or as smoothly and quickly as it could in Bolivia. :)

Last day in Minnesota with the family... included sleeping in, driving around and getting lost down long country roads, randomly finding 3 elephants while being lost, skipping rocks from an island thingy, walls full of vines, malt-shops, laughter, pictures and lots of memories. I will miss this family so much!!!

God is good! Not sure what my internet connection will look like in the next few days... hoping to post as regularly as I can... :) Get ready for lots of new pictures of the kids!!! God bless!

~Lily Fluharty


No comments: