Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Thursday, August 9, 2012

To live is Christ~ 2 days

2 days left. Craziness. Where did this summer fly away to?
I am beyond excited to head back to Bolivia and get back
to seeing and loving on the kids.

But 9 months is a long time and I am so grateful and blessed
with having such a supportive and encouraging family. I'm
really going to miss them. I'm going to miss my 4 crazy
sisters and my wonderful parents and my cute fuzzy dog
and all of my family and friends and church.

But the crazy thing that  I know beyond know is that no
matter where I am, God's love is stronger. It's stronger and
better than anything or anyone. And that's what I remind
myself of everyday. To die to myself and my desires and
the world and to live for Christ.

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. Philippians 1:21

~Lily

No comments: