Lily's kids

Lily's kids

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Anchor of my soul

Anchor of my soul. You sustain.
When I'm in the storm, You'll remain good to me.


The blood that was spilt protects me. It's the same blood that cleans me.

Who shall I fear if my anchor is secure.
You give me the strength to stand.
Your my greatest pleasure.
Yeah no matter the weather I face.
Lord you never forsake.
My fragile life is safe under your sovereign grace.

Peace surrounds me and He anchors me with His grace abounding.


This song is a crazy blessing to me right now. I am anchored. No storm can shake me from my Savior! Be it timing before I head back to Bolivia, fear as a million details swirl through my mind or other trials, I am secure and God is the one giving me strength. And He gives peace. 
~Lily



No comments: